Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Wow..... i astonished ,coz Wai San sudden
appear at in front of my house in this evening
4pm something. I saw he is came alone only
this evening. Then, i hurry open the door and
let him come in to sit inside my house. When
i 1st sigh on him, i astonish again, coz he is
look very mature now. And i'm very curious
that how does him came to here? Coz he had
move to Maluri since i'm form 1. Hmm..How do
he came? ICC..//@.he drive his mom's car and
fetch his sister came to visit his sister's friend
at here. Then also came to visit me toooo.... i
just chat with Wai San a few minute only then
he had left. Coz he look like wanna enjoy his
basketball fun at behind of my house. Actually
we always play the basketball at behind of my
house when child.But we had stopped playing
this since he had move to other places. I think
he had long time didn' t play basketball at this
area now. So he really really wanna play now.
After a few mins playing, he had drive his car
left from here.i'm very happy that Wai San came
to visit me today, Luckily i have no school today,
if not, i think we cannot meet on today lahhh..

feelin-* Excited*

No comments: