Saturday, January 17, 2004

Was a Orientation day in college at 9am
yesterday. However, I reached to college
at 9.10am. I thought I’m late, but still got
so many student whose later than me.
We had started the orientation games
at 9.40 am. At the matter in fact the
orientation is purposely want’s the junior
student be more closer with the senior
through this activities. So, M /s Norul
tell us everyone that our attendance is
compulsory.The organizer had ready 3
games for us.The first game is win lose
& action. That is 2 people action at the
front and the rest of member try to
guess what they are action in the front
there. The second game is squeeze the
oranges into the plastic cup. However,
my group had died out by others groups.
After this , we are giving a game of
treasure hunt.We are have to look for
10 card in the systematic building
according with the instruction within in
30 minutes each group. The one of the
instruction is giving us “ A lot of mouse”
that's obviously ask to look for the card
a the computer labs lahh…...// I’m had
spend almost 25 mins in the labs, but
still haven’t found my card. I suspect
that our card had hide by other’s group
member or get someone throw away.
Coz I had found many of other’s card
number, but our card’s number is didn’t
found.I wondering why???

Feelin-* Furious*

No comments: