Friday, February 27, 2004

Damn it !! modem spoil again. I can’t blog in this few days. This is the Tuesday blogging>>Just came back from Malacca yesterday. Mom, brother and I was went to cousin ( Eddie& his wife Jessica Yeo)’s wedding function on last Sunday. On that night , I help my cousin to organize the function. When the guest came in the ballroom, And I was arrange the table and seat for them. Of course, the other cousin also was help the reception of arrival of the guest. The function was held in a hotel that beside a Golf course.And the function was held at 8pm but we came at 6pm.Eddie & his wife started coming in with a small golf car when the function starting. Wow so romantic./////./ The function was end at 11pm. All the guest left. Haha… Wesley and those few guys was over Drink , and their face was look like “ Guan Yi Ko”. So cute…///

No comments: