Sunday, July 18, 2004

Was suddenly received a missed call from kee Hong in this morning at 7am. Then i get back the call to him, then he said they will still going to play football this morning and asked me to come faster. I answer him that is still some drizzle outside now, but he said the rain had stop. Ok! i quickly change my clothes and wash my face then go out. When i had walked to the front of the school field, suddenly the drizzle was became heavy now. Most of them is leaving at that moment..Urghh!!*Frustrated* just now he said the rain was stop, now sudden the drizzle will become heavy 1.... Wow!! although a heavy of drizzle, still have other friends was came to the field. They still playing although raining. Alright, kee hong drive some of us leaving there and went to have some breakfast...After breakfast, C.hoong,peter and i was decided to go back again to the field to join some others was playing there just now... Wahh!! *feel regret* the field was fully with the water, till my boot and my stocking get wet wet!! Dirty.../:(

No comments: