Monday, September 27, 2004

Last Fri,Sat,and Sunday was work for Cenosis, my job is giving the flier to the customers. Well, Joine was plot me to Sungei Wang main door to giving the fliers. There is no air-conditioner, no ceiling, no fun, no chit-chat, but have to suffer for the sun shine, very very hot.., i'm really cannot Tahan already. It is very tough, although we are only standing over there and giving the flier. For me, i will more prefer in sales job. Coz i could speak to the customers and to know more about the customers, not like this, very boring for me...There is one things are very interested for me, that is Fish Leong was came to Lot 10 on Saturday 6pm. So, i hurry went back to the Lot 10 centre court to see her at 6pm. Fish Leong was sang 3 songs only on Saturday. Then she starting to sign the CD for her fans. There was not too many people came to her small signature concert. So i get a chance to stand at nearby to Fish Leong.Normally, her small signature concert will be crowded with many people 1, we will very hard to get a chance to stand nearby to Fish Leong. That day is my fist time to see her. Other this, i also had saw "KK"and " Nian Sao" went to shopping with their girl friend. Ohh ya!! tomorrow is the Mooncake festival,Happy Mooncake festival to everybody. but i'm still havent eat any mooncake yet... so pity lahh me..!!

No comments: