Thursday, October 14, 2004

Had almost one week didn't blog in already. Well, just very busying for the coursework and i'm working for City COmputer "SONY" dealer as well currently. I'm so surprise that the Retailer Manager will asked me to work for the permanantly part time. Actually normally i'm just working for the road show only, when Rachel call then only i go to work. But the last Sunday, when i had finished the 3 days road show, Suddenly David asking me and giving me a chance to work for permanatly part timer. Well, it is good actually, coz i can learn so much knowledge about the digital and IT over here. Beside this, of course is i can earn some more money and to get some experience over here lahh.. /I'm still frustrating about my coursework now, i'm having the 3 coursework to do right now," Promotional Practice, Business Law, and Business Statistic." Especially the Business Statistic, i had done so many research on that coursework, but i still cannot find all the things. So i still dragging my coursework one day after one days. *sigh*!! so pity....

No comments: