Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Commission :..

Today i'm check my last week of 3 days pc fair's profit with David in the showroom. David had printed out the report and check with us of how much of the profit that we had earned during the pc fair. Well, i'm check with him one by one, to see whether David have make any mistake or not....Actually everything is alright, is that only one handycam had made me so sad. I had made loses of -RM3.50 for that Handycam, Ohh shit! how come... ? the other was ok.But still have another one customer who had paid for RM1000 deposit for the SONY Vaio laptop with the RAM upgrade to 1 GB and together with the webcam, but had 2 week already they are still havent come to showroom to collect the laptop. I think i should give them a call tomorrow..yes no doubt there, i'm better to give a call to that customer tomorrow. Coz David ask me to follow up with this customer....

No comments: