Monday, March 21, 2005

An order from David

Well, i get an order from David yesterday, he asked chong and me help him to go for Pc fair to sell NEC Notebook on this Fri,Sat and Sun.. and the rest of the permanent salesperson will just stay in the showroom didn't follow David to go to Pc fair. I'm actually not really know why are David just asked Chong and me 2 person go only, and the rest will just stay in showroom on that 3 days. I think most of them are more professional than me and Chong, but dunno why David had chosen us to go for the Pc fair. Oh yeahh!! this is an opportunity for me to get more sales from the Pc fair there ....hehe!! coz Pc fair will have many people go there to look for the cheap cheap price Notebook one....it will be a price war at the PTWTC on that 3 days for all the IT companies. Wow!! it so challenging...but i like it...

No comments: