Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Exam result came out

The Feb exam result had came out in this morning. So I'm just went to college to have a look to my result when I going to work in this morning. *Too my surprise* when I look at my result, I was astonished, it was bad news to me. First, I look at the Buyer behavior, well ! I'm get a Distinction and comes to SSE I'm get the credit, but when I look at my business Law it was fail… Wow!! How come? I'm have so much of confident on this paper actually, but how comes I fail, I'm really upset at that moment. I'm really dunno why? Thus I went to Ms Norul to tell her about this, and I asked Ms Norul can she help me to call the exam department to remark of my paper. But she told me if I want to remark the paper the exam department will want to receive RM100 for the remarking paper from me. Oh!! It was so horrible, how can the remarking paper also have to pay Rm100 for that? I never heard this kind of thing before. I'm just tell Ms Norul I don't have the money to pay them, coz if they had marked my paper and they still give me fail then I will have to pay RM200 for the remarking paper and the resit paper. But she didn't say anything to me, Ms Norul just said she will tell the exam department to remark my paper. And she will let me know the answer on next week. ! Please!!! Hopefully the examiner can remark of my paper properly, and hopefully they will give me pass on this paper ,coz I don't want to resit the paper anymore.

No comments: