Tuesday, December 13, 2005

NEC Notebook has lost

*Sigh* there is a sad news occurred again in my showroom. Today our Nec notebook model S940 had stolen by the people already. The notebook is my manager put on the cashier table, and without locking it. All the staff was just sitting at the front on that time, then nobody were aware that the notebook has stolen by the people already. When this thing occur, my manager are showing the customer the digital camera, while I’m just talking with the customer about the VAIO sony notebook. But Jason and Hong was just concentrating on my manager’s customer. Coz the customer is talking some amuse topic with my manager when my manager showing the digital camera with him. And then Hong and Jason just listening to the customer of what he talking on that time. When the transaction had end, my manager just go back to the cashier and he aware that the notebook was disappear already. He is very nervous and angry on us. Coz he said nobody are aware of the notebook had stolen by the people. Well, I also feeling sad now, coz I don’t know how is consequences on us later on. Maybe is cutting our commission we also not sure. Haihhhh * Sigh ******

No comments: