Thursday, March 09, 2006

White Ghost Are Coming

In this week, all the UAD students will going to have a lecture with the UAD module leader from UK. The marketing students will going to meet with Uncle Roy Hutchison for 3 days. Coz He is our module leader for the Managing International Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing Cases and Sales Management module. And today we were met with Mr John Wilsdon through the video conferencing at 6.30pm. He is our module leader for the New Enterprise Development. He had only 1 ½ hours video conferencing with us today. Hmm…this is my first time to have video conferencing in my life. From the movie always seen the people chatting through the webcam, and I never have an opportunity to gain the experience for myself. But this time I had experienced it for myself. It is quite interesting. HAHA!! I’m actually so excited of it, ermm…I also don’t know why?...

No comments: