Thursday, April 27, 2006

Feeling Down

Strategic Marketing cases coursework was sent back to the college from UAD on Monday. And today we had received the coursework mark already. Before receive the coursework mark from Ms Sumi, I’m feeling so scared. But when I had got the paper, I’m feeling so sad..U know why? Coz my coursework result was not getting very well scored. I had scored only grade 8 on this coursework. Grade 8 is the 3rd class honour, it is just a little bit better than the pass only. * sigh* feeling so down right now, until myself also dunno describe how sad to me now. Nonetheless, Ms Rishi keep comfort me in the class, he said the coursework is just a part of these subject only, the major part is actually on the exam paper. He told me should put in more effort to my exam paper on June to pull up the mark to the better grade ( 2nd Grade). Well, the 2nd grade has divided to 2nd upper and 2nd lower. But I think if I putted my whole effort to the exam paper, will only can get the 2nd lower class for this subject lohh. Coz I know my standard and qualify to where, this coursework are occupied 50 % , and 50% is for the exam. Currently my coursework mark had pull my grade down so much, so it may difficult to me to pull my mark to higher grade now. Anyway, I will try my very best to get the second lower class in the exam on June lahh…Hopefully anything will be alright to me…Yes, Leven.. May the God Blessing You…ok!!


Feelin- Moody

No comments: