Thursday, May 11, 2006

June exam is at the corner...

My 1st sem exam is at the corner, Mm.. it is almost less than a month. But I’m still haven’t prepare any subject for my coming’s exam. Today I’m had the “Strategic Marketing Process 1” class in the morning, when the lecturer doing revision with us in front of the white board, but I’m seems like don’t know everything about the subject that been teach by Mr Vickey for this 5 month already. Everything he asked today, I also can’t be answer any of his question. I’m feeling * frustrating* right now…coz duno whether I have enough time to study for all my subject for the exam in less than 1 month now. I’m will sit for 4 subject in the exam on June. Oh! Leven arhh, Leven…. U gotta put more effort to study for all your module now, coz the exam question is not that easy like the previous Diploma paper already… Degree is totally different. Yes, I think I should put in my whole effort to get all my subject’s exam area prepared. Even I have to sacrifice all my entertainment, my online hours and my working hours too….

Feelin- * Frustrating*

No comments: