Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Frustrating !!!

Until today, still haven’t found any of my ideal employment now. * Sigh * when could I get to find it? No choice lohh, temporary work in my current showroom for certain period first lahh…Hopefully could get my ideal job soon. Actually my ideal employment is not very high requirement, it is just necessary to have around RM2000 basic pay plus additional commission only…there are many company are doing like this, but there are too many of challenger are challenging with me…that’s why I couldn’t get the job easily lahh.. Kian Sin was so lucky that he get to enter to the Berjaya group this big organizing firm. Wow!! Hopefully he could introduce me to his boss to pull me in soon…hehe!! God bless me!! 15 Jan ( next Monday ) is my birthday, my wish for this year birthday is to got the chance to enter Berjaya group soon….hope my wish will comes true soon and soon…

No comments: