Sunday, May 13, 2007

~! ALoHa FuN !! ~

It is my first time clubbing with Chong, Darry, Teik, Guan, Sin and Siang in Aloha. I has never think that myself will go clubbing with them u know. Well, Guan & Chong with me are really enjoying the remix dancing in Aloha. However, the rest of the fella are just sitting at the table quietly only. I can feel that some of them are actually not really like this atmosphere & the environment lahh...coz they are not use to it @ ~Wow!, today is the Weekend, there are so many of the leng lui was there actually. But mostly of them are already has the partner 1, hence we can just seeing but cannot step forward to approach the gals. *Sigh *…couldn’t grab the opportunity to know some gals over there..!! Doesn’t matter, Try next time…hehe!!

Feelin- Relaxing/ stressless

No comments: