Sunday, July 29, 2007

What Should I Do to My Career...?

I found myself are getting lazy and rarely to blogging already. From the past, I’m quite loving to blog everything up to my own blogger site. I posted almost everyday every night. However, when I’m step out to social for my career now, I getting lesser time to posting blog up to my site already. It maybe is insufficient of time and myself also feeling tiring when after working lahh… @Well, my feeling are getting up and down in this few weeks now. I’m having some problem to my career, and it was made me feel worrying and frustrating now. Perhaps it was a wrong decision that I made to myself on my career, thus its now causing a lot of unhappy & trouble things to myself. I really duno what to do now, but just to see what coming to me, and I just doing it only. Anyway, my teacher use to teach me that when we fell down, don’t feel disappointing and never give up, but to learn how to step up and standing out ourselves to proved in front of everyone, this is the only most important us. Alright...Leven, its all will be ok to u….find out your way and never give up..ok!! GO...Go...Go!!

Feelin-Up & Down

No comments: