Thursday, April 03, 2008

Viera LCD Launching

Today was went to the Panasonic Viera New launching in SUnway Convention Centre. ITs did like the exhibition for people to to viewing. They was separated into two part which is Audio & Visual inside the ballroom while the Home Appliances is outside the ballroom. I'm the AV merchandiser, definitely i go inside to view for the New Viera plasma & LCD TV loh.. Well, my first glance inside the ballroom was not on the plasma or the LCD actually, my first glance was to the showgals...lolz, coz i never thought that Panasonic can hired so many of the top quality showgals to stand in the ballroom. Wow.. its looking like we are standing in Heaven, inside got so many of bidadari..lolz. Well, my job is not just seeing to the model there only, i suppose to check out the latest Viera LCD & plasma over there. Thus, i really put my time to listen properly to the explaination from the Panasonic sales representative. Last month Panasonic was hired a new gal to handle our Jusco account, all my senior are keep saying that she looks so nice, but i never have the opportunity to see her one time. However, i get to see her eventually through this Panasonic Viera launching exhibition today. Her name is call Summer Seow. SHe looks quite tall actually, almost same with my height. I heard people saying that she is fresh graduated student, thus she is younger than me. But her face is looks so mature. Can't believe her age is so young.

No comments: