Sunday, January 11, 2009

In CNY Mood..!

CNY is coming soon. My 24th birthday also coming soon. Plan for gathering dinner to Cowboy steak house at Tmn Connaught this thursday after working. Well, i rarely celebrate my birthday with my frens normally, but this year duno why suddenly think of want to gather with my frens for a dinner and cheers out together..

Even though CNY still have two weeks to go, but i was getting CNY mood already now. Everyday are thinking of CNY, where to go, where to celebrate all this kind of stuff.
Of course, even though i think.. but won't influence my job while i working in the office. Everything is still going with proper planning and proper procedure.

Really cant wait for the CNY coming now...haha, at the moment are keep buying new shirts, new pants, new shoes and blah..blah...blah...! Had spent a lot of budget on all this things this year..

No comments: