Sunday, April 19, 2009

Headache..headache..!

In all while, The most headache things to merchandiser must be the problem caused by the supplier.

Why supplier are make me heardache is the delivery arrangement, and the job handling by the supplier. Many time we face problem is when we sold a item to the customer, but no stock to deliver to customer. It is because supplier didnt send the item to store of what we ordered from them. Caused the customer wait and waited for few weeks until customer complaint to the customer care line.

Of course, customer care line will refers to our top management on this matter normally after received the complaint from the customer.

Just yesterday, suppose to relax at home because is my holiday. However many stores customer keep complaint to the line manager about the stock. And then store had keep calling to me ask for the stock... Urghh..! that stupid low grade supplier was NIL delivery to my order again for this week. Caused my store Nil receiving any stock from this supplier........

i really really getting annoyed to deal with this supplier anymore. There were so many time didnt send my order stock to my stores.. Make customer always complaint to customer care line. Even has spoil my department name also.

Duno what to say to this fella.. Haih,

No comments: