Sunday, June 07, 2009

Terrible Mood..!

Really really feel bored to my current job & working environment already. There were so many time that i received complaint from my manager even i had did my best on it. Why complaint? Everytime is the same things. " Why i never inform him? " Why i never get approval from Him?" And why i didnt think deeply before i do?

Mostly what i done is always complaint by the manager. I know all the staff who in the same department has leave one by one now. Some has goes to others firm, some is changing department, some is tendered the resignation letter already and now waiting to leave, and some has come out to do their own business now. Its just leave me and one of the malay guys who still doing in this department now.

I can't believe that when i joined to this company is having 7 person in the electrical department. However today is just left 2 person is stayed here which is included me. Can we imagine that all vacancies never have anyone want to replace or occupy it, even replaced also not long, In and Out is so fast. Because of everyone is knowing this manager is so so so terrible person. Always give his L face to us see. WTF..! i really getting bored to see his face now. Every person who worked with him before also keep saying they want to vomit blood when working with him.

This manager is never listen to what we did for the department, he only want us to follow his instruction and his idea to do for the department. He love to say, Leven your sales in electrical department doesnt shown good enough. The sales result is always at the boundaries, never can jump over the wall. Everytime he only asking me how to break the wall.

Well, i also knowing the sales not good. Thats why i always doing something at behind to boost up the sales for him. But sometimes when he saw i reduce the margin to give offer too high to get the sales, he will never accept it. Well, if i dont do offer, then who going to help me to push the products in selling floor? Because of the company cutting the budget, management has abolished the staff commission from April. THis case has caused many of my senior staff leaving one by one to others competitors firm already. Currently is getting all the new and fresh staff to my selling floor in the department. They dont have the sufficient knowledge to push the LCD plasma sales. They duno how convince customer to buy it from us. They still need much training on it now.

Since the staff commission has abolished, my sales is keep dropping seriously every month. I had thinked many way to pull up the sales to department. Well, the sales against last year is almost similar. Doesnt hits last year sales so much, thats why manager always ask me how to increase more on it. i would think if i so good in thinking all this thing, then i will become the manager already, i do not being just a Asst. merchandiser in the company lah..

The manager is always pressuring me only, he only concerning of how should he asnwer to the top management during the meeting if management asking the same question to him. BUt he never help us to think how to counter back the management on this question.

Well, i know myself do not stay here for long, if my plan has stable already, then i may leave soon... Mou ngan Tai arhhh..!

No comments: