Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Life of first week with New Firm..!

Been One week working with my new company and my new boss, but i dont really know how to describe my feeling towards the passed one week my working life in the office.

Well, my boss everyday also telling me the one things, that i dont have the time to learn the things in here, but i force to catch up everything in very very soonest to help her on the department matter.

Whats difficult is the system in the company. Because different company might have different of the working system and the process of every procedure is also different with what i did in my passed company.

I actually have the idea of what i want to do, but i still need the time of learning how my idea can work together with their system on the sales and the profit as well.

The third days i in this new company, started can feel the pressure and the task can said is totally more than my previous company i work for. Luckily i have an assistant who able to assist me on the system and she was very long with this company already, thats why she can help me a lot on it. Hopefully everything is smooth and fast catching up by me in the department...

Feelin- High Pressuring..

No comments: