Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busiest December month

This week friday and last week friday supposing is holiday, everyone dont need to go back office. However, this two week friday i still going back to office.

The time given is not enough for me to finish all my stuff within that four day a week. Thus, even though friday is holiday but i still coming back to office to finish the important things. In addition, even getting fever and sick also not dare to take MC because there are no others else can help me to settle it.

Really really busy for this December month, it is the year end closing, every department is chasing for the buying income, preparing for the CNY sales for West malaysia, East Malaysia and also for Brunei.

It is not easy to sitting at my current chair, so much of responsibility given to me and the task has never can easy for me as well. Nonetheless, ppl always say if there are the challenge, it might push you becomes tougher and growth higher than your current. When i think back of this theory, it is true also. So, i always force myself not to taking any break, and the goal is still very far.. i might need to narrow the distance to the goal as soon as possible. Because when i finished the first round in the game, the second round is still waiting me to break over it again.

Dreaming of getting the new perodua MPV Alza full spec now, targeting to get it by next year before June, gotta pay more attention and work harder harder to fight for higher income on next year. " Alza" soon i'll getting you to mine,...ok

No comments: