Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flying to Taiwan Soon..!



Recommended Taiwan Trip From (Bro) Seng Chun.
I am quite surprise when Seng Chun text me " Wanna go Taiwan on 8-14 Jan 2011" with sms on last Sunday. That time i was remember i driving in the highway and reading to his msg. I couldnt make up of my mine on that time because of so sudden he send me the msg and i must make the decision "Yes" or "No" immediately, because they are buying the Air Ticket by online on that nite.

The first day i was telling him hold on to my ticket first, because i havent decided whether i have the budget or not. However the second day i was called back to Chong ask him to buy my ticket together as well. Luckily the price is still the same, the rate no higher than the yesterday.

Taiwan trip has actually planned on last two year until today. But never finalise when to go, but eventually today they had clicked on the Air Asia ticket already. Everyone is cannot wait to go as soon as possible now. Taiwan, we are coming now..!

No comments: