Sunday, May 09, 2010

Serious Fever...

Urghh... my body is getting week and week since monday until today. Duno why the first day i was getting sore throat, then second day has recovered. But the third day come again with Flu.

One day after, my flu had get recovered. Then the fifth day come high fever again. Urghh.., i went to doctor on the fifth day morning but cannot cure my fever. Then evening 8.30pm ran to another clinic in nearby my house find another doctor check again. The doctor give me a test of AH1N1, and Aedes test. Luckily she said "NO disease".. It was so scared when i heard from the doctor suspect me of AH1N1.

The doctor give me an injection after the test. That one injection cost me RM50 one time. However, after the injection, my fever start going off already. But duno why, my head and my body is still feeling tiring and sleepy all the time now.

Tomorrow need to resume to work already, today must take very good care to myself.

No comments: