Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tomorrow VE Meeting...

Tomorrow will having an VE Engineering meeting with Commercial director and also the trading director on the progress of the New Technology customer plan II project.

My role playing in this project is to analyse the sales data & the statistic of the GP and average monthly sell out of each stores on New Technology to present the status to all management.

I understand my role playing in this project, however there are many things is still new learning to me, and i am very caution of every step doing the report for tomorrow presentation. If the figure of the report had made the mistake, then my report will be doubtful by the management.

Thus every report i do, is to building the trust from them as well. Otherwise i'll be shooting gao gao lakk..

Tomorrow before the meeting, better show my report to my manager have a glance first. Maybe she can give me some better ideas on certain part which can be better.

No comments: