Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cheng Meng to Seremban

Today was go Cheng Meng to ancestor at seremban. The whether is tremendously Hot, the sun shining on my skin almost burning, even the umbrella also doesnt helps much. Thats almost evey year we went for Cheng Meng, the Sun is also very Strong Shining from the sky.

Still remember for the passed year, we are prefer to go three weeks earlier to cheng Meng, because to avoid road congested and many people. But this year we were go almost close to the actual date of Cheng Meng already, thus we jam on the road quite long for the time.

After came home, i felt very thirsty , my skins feels burning, and my muscle feels tiring.. and my head feels like so heavy... Hmm..!! better sleep early tonite... Must rest more to my body and muscle tonite.

No comments: