Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another new journey to my career


Its another new journey to my career in C4 Malaysia. Everythings is new to me. The Colleagues are new, my working desk are new, working environment are new, working process are new, Category & department are new, My working Tag are new, the system are new, my boss are new and blah blah blah....etc!

Well, already been a week doing with this new organisation now, I am setting a goal to myself, i must get use to all the internal computer system within 2 weeks time. And I should understand all the internal organisation process in the 3rd week. And then i shall understand of how my department and category currrently doing in the 1st day i joining also. I need to get well to the product knowledge to this new category in the department that i manage now. I need to know on every products including with every models of the market price which selling in the current market also. There are many many many things i need to catching up with my own for the new organisation.

Well, a new journey is a new challenge to me, wishing good luck to my endeavor as well...  :-)

No comments: