Sunday, September 30, 2012

Daily Things: STS DANCE CONCERT..!

Daily Things: STS DANCE CONCERT..!: Have been joining to STSDS for almost 9 months, and finally I standing on the stage to do my Kpop show to the audience of what I learned from the Kpop class within this 9 month. There was a Sole to soul dance annual concert held on 15th & 16th Sept in Malaysia Tourism Centre. And My group have 5 person included me to performing to the EXO-K History + Jay Park - Know Your Name. It was nearly 4minutes time for our dance performance on the stage that day.


Well, It was really really nervous to me as myself been long long time never stand on the stage and performance infront of so many audiences there. Anyway, it was a good show with only minimum error on the stage for this 2 days show. Although our group we are not consider the best among the all, but my personally think it was really really a good show in the night as well. Well Done to every Kpop dance members. I hope to particpate to all the Kpop dance event in the coming of days as i can yah..Once again CHEERs Up to THURSDAY MONSTER...!!

























No comments: