Sunday, August 04, 2013

Irritating of the organisation change..!

Time passed very fast, as now I already been one years with A.Big. Life are definitely getting tougher as we already change from European culture to japanese culture, from C4 to A. Big, and the organisation are also keep changing many process in terms of system and also to the employee remuneration also. I noticed there are almost the people are start getting irritating of the change in the organisation, or some even start complaint to the top management about their unsatisfaction towards the organisation changed.

Well, if you ask me, I would find myself have a same thinking like the others not really like to changing too frequent. Because every change will definitely affecting to your current situation and also it might take time for us to adapt the new system of the company. In the others way saying we are already in a comfortable zone now. LOL

We would see there is coming of more and more changing start implementing in the organisation from time to time now. I hope myself are ready to accept the Change of the company as well... God Blessing..!!

No comments: