Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Well, actually planned to go for basketball this morning, when I was in my dreams I received a cell phone message from K.sin, he said cancel this morning. Coz raining. That was just only 6.30am at tat moment. I’m still was half aware and half sleep now. After I checked the message, I go back to bed and sleep again. It’s roughly 7am. It was a called from Shoo Guan again, he asked me do I want to play basketball now ? He said the rain had stopped. And I attempted to looked out to the window and see, still have a drizzle at that time, thus I refused him. After 15 mins, received a called again from C.Teik, (same) asked again wants to play ball or not. I look out to the window one more time. Aikk,!!! The rain really had stopped. Thus, I woke up and went to clean my self.At this moment, it was drizzle again sigh>/ // I made a called to C.Teik I don’t want to go again lahh…///

Feelin-*Tired now*

No comments: