Thursday, March 04, 2004

Well, had done my finance paper exam this morning at 9am to 12pm. That is 8 question for the finance paper and we must answer at least 5. I had done 6 question. But! Sigh! I only have confident on 3 question. And another 3 question still is half half confident. Normally, the paper that including with the calculation most of students will finished it in 2 hours only. I also did it last semester. But this time I hadspend 2 hours and 45 minutes to finished this calculation paper. Because of I’m not very assure the question 2 and 4 is correct or not. Thus I attempt to do extra 1 question to replenish that 2 question that I not very confident. However, this extra question is also had made me confused , and I had used a few minutes to do this question. At the end, I just only finished the half of this question. Haih!!!!....

feelin-* Moody*

No comments: