Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year :..

Happy Chinese New Year…
Well, today I’m went to Carrefour with mom to buy something in this afternoon. I’m drove to Carrefour. Unfortunately in the car park there, when I found a car park slot, then I drove my car to go inside there. Suddenly I found that these car park slot is too small, very hard to drove the car in. But no choice, coz the cars at the back was coming so I cannot drove my car out, so I’m trying hard to go into that car park slot. Unluckily, my car had scratched the neighbor car, oh shit!! ..but I not dare just to drive my car and go. So I’m just put my car there and went to bought something then only comes out again. When I went to my car, that drive was waiting at beside my car already…so he asked for claiming for his car. He first asked me do I want to settle it by self or want to leave it to the police. Well, I’m had no experience before, so I’m just gave a call to my dad, he said better to settle it by self. So we just settle it over there. The driver first asked for RM300 for his claiming. Wow,, It too expensive, coz his car was just a little bit scratches only, how can he ask for RM300 to claim for his car. Well, I’m just talked with him, I’m said I will only can give him RM50 for his claiming. But he said it is too less. Ok! We are finally settled it with RM100 paid for him… Ohh!! So pain lah my heart, it seen like my one piece of skin had gave to him already…Coz RM100 is very important to me … Hopefully this kind of thing will not happen again next time…..so sad lahh me right now… who can calm down me?

No comments: