Saturday, February 19, 2005

Thinking about the Genting Trip

Today i'm get a message from Ee Lin, she told me that they will have a Genting trip on 2nd to 4th of March, 3days 2 night at First World hotel. She told me that they will go to genting for holiday when after the exam. They want to relax themselves over there after the exam.I'm actually had thinked before that i will find a day to go genting with friends one. And now, that is an opportunity for me to genting. Well, when i received her message, i'm then called to Jason and ask him want to go or do want to go. He said he will answer me by tonight. Then second called to Kian Sin, He answered me " Don't want". Third called to Chin Teik He also said " don't want ". Well, I'm now also still thinking about it whether i want to go or don't want to go. Emm! I'm suddenly comes out an idea that i will go to join them on 3rd March swith Jason. Coz i have to work, jason also have to work so we cannot go there for too long. Maybe we can just go there for 2 days 1 night. Well its a great idea right!!

No comments: