Friday, September 02, 2005

First time Punch Card

David told me that this month company will give me a punch card and no more he sign for my attendent. But i refused to hold the punch card. Coz if i late 1 or 2 minutes i will be cutting the salary. Thus, i prefer David to sign for my attendant, it is better for me. Even though i had late 5 minutes my salary still the same. I never think that David really prepared a punch card to me to punch for my attendant from this month already. Ohh!! it was a bad things for me. The first time to punch the card i was late 6 minutes you know, coz traffic jam. You all know lahh!! the Malaysia's traffic is so bad mahh, if i say this to the HR, they must be don't bother to me 1. * Sigh*... i think the HR incharger must be cutting to my salary this time already. This time my half hour will be gone lahh...hopefully i won't late again next time.

No comments: