Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Frustrating Now

I suppose to work in the morning today. But I received a message from Fione saying that today the “Eternity Night” have a formal meeting in the morning. So all the organization member have to attend to this meeting today. I called to David and told him I will go to work at 3pm today. But he was told me a bad news. That he said today the showroom was enough manpower, and he asked me not necessary to come again at 3pm, and he asked me to continue my things in the college. But my meeting is only until to 3pm. I said to David I want to work at 4pm, but David said that Michael(bos) don’t like to see his staff are simply simply come to work anytime they like. (Furious) when I heard this thing from David, I feel that something pressure are coming to me now. Coz previously David are allow me to work anytime just if I want to come, even though its only 4 to 5 hours he also will allow me to work, its very flexible. But this time when Michael had moved his office to our showroom, he will always staying in our showroom now. I feel the pressure are seen stronger right now. I also dunno why. / Well ??today our Eternity meeting were talked about the programme on that night , and discuss about the sales. Here is putting the pressure to me again. Coz the sales are stopping at 70 tickets sold and can’t get higher now. The sales is slow down already. Thus, the president are keep talking about the sales today. He asked me to think again some activities to sell the ticket by this week. * Sigh* I think ,and think ,and think again, still didn’t get any idea now. What’s wrong? I think I gotta ask some experience senior about the sales method if still cannot comes out any new idea by this week .

feelin- Moody

No comments: