Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Boss's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Michael ( Boss). Today is my boss’s birthday, So David invited all of us to go to his house to celebrate the birthday party with Michael tonight.

David’s mother said today they are celebrating for 5 good things. 1st is Michael’s birthday, 2nd is Michael’s sister ( Nicole)’s son full moon, 3rd is Michael got the MBA certificate, 4th is to celebrate his younger sister had finished her Medical course in oversea, and another one is ??? I also forgot already. Haha!! Oh ya, the 5th is his sister’s boyfriend want to propose to her. Wow, so many good news today.

Well, Azlan, CHong, Jeffrey, Joseph, Jason and me are share share to bought the Tie as the birthday gift to Michael. One is White colour, and one is blue colour, I duno whether Michael will like it or not. But we hope he will like it.

No comments: