Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Deepavali

Today I’m taking off, so don’t need to work. Tomorrow my manager will going to take leave for 3 days for some purpose. So if I don’t off today, I will can’t off in this week already. Well, I’m not staying at home for my off day today. Guang called me out for Karaoke at Neway in Times Square. We went to the karaoke only 2 hours from 11.20am to 1.20pm. After this, We actually planned to go to the GSC Cinema to watch the movie, there was 19 person went there. But the place was fully booked by the other people on that time, so we can’t watch the movie, we all went to had our lunch at the Time Square’s food court. After the lunch we all just sitting there and plan where can we go for the next round. Only for this planning, we all had sat there for 1 hour already still no any idea. But finally, we decided to go Sg Wang to play the Bowling. There was 6 person play the bowling, but I just played the pool with Kok Hoe over there. That’s was I can’t really believe I defeated Kok Hoe in playing the pool, I won the game. HAHA… that’s the things I spent for my off day today.

Feelin- Relaxing

No comments: