Thursday, June 15, 2006

Exam Finished

Yea…finally, we had finished all 4 exam paper already. Today was the last paper we did it in the morning, and then we just went for our lunch at Chao Lu cafe. The exam was started on Monday till today. I’m so happy now, even my course mate also having the same feeling with me now. Coz we are just like putted down a big stone from the shoulder now. Well, the exam had finished, but I’m still worrying about my result coming out on the Sept later. Coz all this 4 paper I’m had not doing well, even I also not sure my answer is correct or not. The first paper I sat, was the sales management, we only have to answer 2 question from there, but there was one question had made me so worrying now because my answer seens like out of the question already.. I’m so scared about it now. Then come to the second day, the Strategic Marketing Process 1, it also need to answer 2 question from there only. The question were asking for critical analysis for the theory, so it necessary to talk about the Pros & Cons for the answer, but I’m just talking about the positive side and missed out the negative part for the second question. It was another worry to me now. Third paper was the Strategic Marketing Cases, the case was quite ok, but still have a little part are not really well so far. And the last paper today is the Managing International Marketing Mix paper, it is also require to answer for 2 question only. The first question that I answered was ok, but the second question I’m still not sure whether I had answered the question correctly or not. * Sigh*… My God arhh My God…. Who can save me lehh!! That’s was another sad news to me on the Monday. Monday we all had get back the NED first coursework already, but the result was really really bad , until myself also can’t believe for that… I was scored only 10 for this coursework, it is very dangerous to me…coz it is just ngam ngam pass only…Yo!! Why others people could get first class and second class but I’m only could scored for the general class for this coursework lehh…I’m really really feeling so sad right now, but what to do? I’m still have to facing for this, coz it was the fact in front of me now…Hopefully the next NED 2 coursework could help me to score higher mark lahh….

Feelin- Undescribable

No comments: