Thursday, June 22, 2006

HOliday Trip

I’m just came back from the PD yesterday. I’m went for my holiday with my classmates at Malacca and Port Dickson on Monday , and came back on Wednesday. It was a happy and quite horrible holiday to me, and I also feeling so tiring now because I’m drove from KL to Malacca, and then from Malacca drove back to KL again. There was only 10 people gone for this trip: Myself, Kok Hoe, Ah Liew, Abby, Andy, Yutaka, Fion, Jason, Chui Mun, and Ah Fai. First day, We went to Malacca, there was our first station in this trip. When we reached Malacca, it was 3pm already. We checked in, and then took some rest & shower, then gone for our dinner at the Capitol Satay restaurant in Malacca. And then, we just go back to our apartment. Tomorrow morning, We went to Malacca A Famosa, Red House, and then straight aways go to the Port Dickson. When we reached PD, it was already 5.30pm, we checked in at 5.40pm, and then we just go to the beach for 45 mins only, And we still have to back to the Seremban again for our dinner at Yuvis’s house. Coz she said her father had prepared the dinner for us at night. Thus, we all have to go back to the seremban again to had our dinner. Wow… it was took 45mins from PD to Seremban again just for one dinner only…Yoo… It was so crazy man. But no choice, Kok Hoe had promised to Yuvis already, so we all must go there for the dinner. After the dinner, I’m just go back to the resort for sleep, but the rest ppl are still gone for Drink with Alson. I told them that I’m really really feeling so tired, all my energy was exhausted. So I’m the first who gone to the bed. Wednesday morning, we all gone to the beach again at 9am. We also did went to the “ Lover Bridge” at the PD there. Many people said, those who were walked through this bridge, he/her could find their b/f or g/f soon, hehe…I duno lah… I’m also had just tried to walked only. And then we took our shower at 12pm, and checked out at 1.30pm. We gone for our lunch at a Seafood restaurant at PD at 2pm. After the lunch, we all just straight away go back to the KL at 3pm. But I’m reached my house at 8.15pm. Coz I still have to fetch all the people go back home. One at Kajang, One at Ampang, and One at UK perdana. All are in the different places. Wah… it was so so so so crazy lah man.@@@@@ Watz made me so horrible in this trip is I’m had 2 time nearly get my car accident on the road. First time is at Malacca, and the second time is at Kajang. Wow…Malacca’s road are quite different with the KL, all the road in Malacca is one way only, its not like the KL road. When I go wrong way, we cannot just U turn the car immediately, coz all is one way only, but I not familiar with there, so it was nearly made me get the accident in Malacca. It was nearly made my car to crash others car in Malacca. I was astonished at that moment. And then Kajang’s…erm, I think I’m better stop here lahh, don’t want to talk so much of the bad things lahh…Anyway, it was gave me a caution, so next time I’m gotta remind myself to be careful…{ Will post up more picture later… }

Feelin- Tiring

No comments: