Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New environment...!

THis is my second week working in AEON Jusco already. Even though i been 7 days in AEON only, but i was getted so many opportunities to attend about 4 supplier's function on last week. Last Tuesday function was from LG, and Friday is Panasonic, Saturday was Philips, and Yesterday MOnday was Samsung function. Its really unexpectable for me u know, coz i still new in Jusco now, but i getted my senior and my manager to brought me to many function together , they were introduced so many suppliers to me during the function, its will helps me on my job in future. Wow...i really never been to the big big function like such all this ball. There is all Managers, Managing director, CEO status people comes to the ballroom, we could built closer relationship with them. WEll, i slowly getting adapted to the AEON Japanese working culture now. Anything is alright until today.

feelin- Great..!

No comments: