Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My 3rd week

Been few days didnt blog anything already. Everyday was just busy for my job in the office, when i came back to home, is already feeling tired. When i changed my career to Jusco AEON since last 2 weeks, every Saturday now are necessary to work also. Its really really tiring. However, i didnt feel stressing anymore when i get myself into AEON Berhad. Maybe is i had put off the sales job , and without any " Target " pressure again now, thats why didnt feel so stress even i worked for many hours in the office. Jusco HQ is very big, its about 300++ employees in the office now. Merhcandisers also has about 200 people already. Every merchandisers are handling different merchandise and dealing with all different suppliers. Well, my position is an Assistant Merchandiser, and now handling all 18 jusco outlets's Audio, Visual and multi media department. It really really tough. Well, at the moment i just the assistant who assist my senior on all merchandise and daily support in the office only now. Coz 18 outlets merchandise is not easy to handle, thus i still have so many things to learn from my seniors and my managers. Hopefully there will be one day i can becoming the person who can handle each department with my personally in AEON Berhad.

feelin- Tiring

No comments: