Thursday, March 06, 2008

Metro Prima JCard Day...

Today is the Puchong Metro Prima JCard day. Thus, today metro prima store are opened at 8am until 11pm. I was send to this metro prima store as selling floor assisting. Well, its not only me one person going there lahh, all the managers and my seniors was went to this JCard day as well. Mr Woon (manager) was put me at the afternoon shift, so i was work at 1pm to 10pm today. TOday is my first day went to the Jusco's JCard day. From previously, even all the stores' JCard day i also never go 1, its because of too crowded everytime during this day. I dont really love " congested " feel. I prefer normal day to go shopping, because when go to cashier also dont need to have long queue right.

I dont really have so much of Visual and Audio knowledge, hence i just being the helper to assist on selling floor only. Today our department sales was hitz the target already. Thus, we all are very relax..lolz. Our Visual department was sold quite many of DVD player, the Best selling was our Jusco brand " Basic " Dvd, coz we selling with RM99 and 5 % discount. Then the second best selling is LG with 5 % discount as well, and then Pensonic and Samsung DVD also with 5 % discount. However, Audio like " home theathe and hi-fi was not really good response. Visual was reached RM80k, while Audio is about RM8k only. Many people was saying this time JCard sales are not really good. All saying today's sales are very slow, i also not sure whether they saying is true or not, because this is my first time to participate on JCard sales mahh. Anyway, our department was hitz the target already, then we dont care others whether they got hitz or not lah...lolz

Today was so tiring, my foot & my leg was really painful. Maybe is too long didnt stand on the selling floor for such many hours already loh... Today suddenly stand for 10 hours, then must be not so adapt like previously lohh...


feelin- Tired

No comments: