Monday, March 24, 2008

New member join

Today is coming a new member to joining our Electrical Appliances team. She call Carol. Well, never thought that our department will have new member join again since i just join to AEON only one and half month only. WEll, the Home appliances are shortage of manpower, they actually want to get one people to help them on supporting job 1, but didnt found any suitable candidate until today. Finally got the suitable one already. Carol is actually just holding the job similar with me, as an assistant merchandiser to support our merchandiser, and reduce their job burden lohh...lolz. Myself recently are starting to handle the new suppliers and also assist on handling the old suppliers account to my senior when they are really engaged on others business. Most of the Jusco rules and Jusco procedure i'm still not very familiar with sofar, but my senior are keep giving me the opportunity to step forward to learn more and get more knowledge through experienced with the appointment from the suppliers . I'm feeling quite happy and also feel nervous because i worrying i will make mistake when every words i spoke to the suppliers. Duno whether i'm spoke to them is correct or faulty. But sofar, my senior are still monitoring me for all the transaction, then i can put down my tension a little bit.

No comments: