Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bad Result for North Court sales

MId Valley North Court LCDs fair sales result was not good enough.. the fair started from Thursday until today is only 1 units samsung LCDs sold, 1 unit LG LCDs sold ,and 6 units of Panasonic plasma sold only. TOmorrow will be the last day for this North court roadshow..

Mr Woon sms me again in the evening. He want me to do countermeasure on that, COz upstair got Maybank promotion Esy payment scheme work together with Carrefour and Court Mamoth. Well, we can see their sales is doing quite well actually which i heard from the suppliers today.

EVen today is my rest day, but still getting annoying of my work. When sales not good, manager will pressure me again, ask me to do countermeasure to get back the sales. Of course, depends on my one person affordability is not enough, i still need to get some support from the suppliers to help me to boom up the sales together.

i called to the suppliers, Samsung said they will upgrade their voucher support on the 40" LCDs for every unit sold for tomorrow last day sales. But LG said they had offered the best for us already, hence they can't do any further support or better than this anymore. Panasonic has did their countermeasure strategy to us since yesterday, thus their sales was not too worst sofar/. However, we wish we can do even better for tomorrow last day sales in this NOrth court.

No comments: