Monday, August 25, 2008

Came back to KL from SPC

Just came back from Seberang Prai Bandar Perda on last Saturday. Been stayed in the Penang Bandar Perda about 11 days. It was a tiring and torturing journey. I just go there about 3 days, then my gastric has started unfeeling well for 3days, and then getting high fever for 2 days, and then getting sore throat for 3 days again.. when i get back to KL, then started flu somemore..

I was see the doctor on last Monday, it was due to high fever. ANd then yesterday was see the doctor again due to sore throat and flu.. I suppose to take MC on last Tuesday, but i can't because of too many things havent finished, thus i have to push myself to work for that also.

SPC new opening on 22th August, however there is not many people are coming to Jusco during the new store opening. Sale also not really good enough.. We are still keep on going to implement our countermeasure to increase the sales. When sales not good, boss will always ask WHY..? Then we are the one to answer them of WHY & How..lohhh

Sigh..! really feeling so tiring and so stressing for my job.. Not much time for me to entertain myself also... Always work work work...only..!

TOday was left office at 7.10pm, it consider as early for me already for today... If normally, i will only leave office at 8pm or 9pm only... I told my manager that i not feeling well today because i still getting sore throat havent recover fully yet now, thats why i should go back early to take more rest to myself...

Still need to get back to SPC on this Friday, and come back to KL on next Monday.., Hmm... it was so many works to follow up when i get back to my office from SPC today. When i opened to my email and see, there was about 110 mails are waiting for me to read and reply.. WOw..! it was 2 weeks mail want me to read it all in one day, of course i can't finish it all by only one day lahh, today was just opened and answered about 30 email only, the balance will be read by tomorrow morning lahh... Coz today we still have the store emergency ordering submitted to HQ from all the outlets, hence we have to place our order to the supplier before we leave office. Otherwise, we will facing out of stock to deliver to the jusco customers..

No comments: