Friday, September 05, 2008

cant be relax even Off Day

Today is my off day, this is the replacement holiday for last Sunday. Because i was working at Seberang Prai Jusco on Sunday even though everyone is without working.

Well, even though today is off day, but never can relax also. Started from the morning until now, my phone is keep ringing... the stores side is keep calling, suppliers is keep calling, my manager also keep calling to me even though today is my off day. Really no life if working with Jusco.

I wish to switch off my handphone so No one can call me today. However, if my manager have any urgent need to get me immediately, then i would die if i switch off my phone.. really need someone tell me what to do..

I off 3 days until next MOnday, when i get back to office, my email must be Exceeded limit already 1.. all suppliers' email keeping came in, then Monday must be not enough time to reply to all 1.

No comments: