Sunday, September 14, 2008

Problem..!

Just came back from Johor on yesterday. We reached KL at 6.30pm. This time trip of my store visit to johor wasn't alright to me. During the store visit to Melaka, my manager was noticed the I-gate mobile phone counter was empty without any display on the shelve for few weeks already without settle it promptly, then he was scolded me gao gao.. and then he want me to ask another supplier to replace the Melaka counter with immediately. I'm actually had contacted to the camera supplier to occupy this I-gate empty counter, however the supplier is only can come to see the place on next Tuesday, the supplier will bring along his big boss come over to Melaka to discuss how to occupy this empty counter. But then my manager still feeling wasn't nice enough, he want now then we have to do now. Urrghh..! i dont know how to solve it then if he can't wait until next Tuesday. He keep blaming me why i didnt take any further action towards this empty counter with immediately but just leave it empty until that day.

Well, it was due to too much of the task that on my hand currently, and i dont even have enough time to complete it, thus some of the things i might ommitted it and then i didnt follow up it tightly. Then this is the consequence towards me at the end lohh.

I really can't adapt to the attitude that my manager spoke to me, but then i cant do anything, because he is my manager.. i have to follow all his instruction loh. I was scolded by him quite many times already since i take over and follow up all my senior job from June since he had resign, maybe is my experience not good enough thats why he always complaint to me , and everytime i just stand there with quietly let him scold. Because i know i made the mistake, sometimes others ppl and i think the things is really nice enough, nonetheless my manager sure will find out somethings that not perfect enough to the thing i done for him 1.

Alright, he got about 13 years experience with the firm until today, i'm sure he will have his reason for every thing that he pointing out to me. Hence, i will definitely listen to him of what he telling me.

Nevertheless, i dont really comfortable with the style when the time he speaking with us. His sound is so slow and we cannot hear him clearly in most of the time he telling us something.

Sometime, when i asking him something whether i am correct on this way i done for the job or not, and he will only answering me with :" Do you think it is ok..? is it perfect enough..? is it only that you can think..? is it logic with what you think..? Urgghh..! i really cannot tahan with the way that he answer to me. I would think if my ideas or my decision is uncrorrect, then pls correct me with showing me the proper way of how i should do on that matter, rather than keep asking me back so much of the question and make me keep guessing guessing which of the part is uncorrect, which of the part is unlogical, which of the part is unperfect enough... the time when i guessing, its made me wasted quite much time already. If he can show me the correct way straight away, or show me the proper way with immediately, then i will be able to finish a task in quicklier and i will not just sitting at my place and looking to the plan and think which of the part is not wat he want.

I didnt feel comfortable and not feeling quite good to myself since i just received so much of complaint from my manager this few days, and didnt received the good treating from my manager even i had spent so much time to my office, sacrifice my TV hour to finish my tasks in the office everyday work until so late. All this is not what i want, well.. i have a little bit felt quite disappointed with what i done and what i sacrifice to the company now. Never have a good treating from the management even though i'm so serious to all my work. If some parts that i can't did it with nicely, then i sure will get shoot by my manager again...

I use to listen to many ppl saying that big company is very stressing to the employees because there are so many of job have to do, and it never can be easy to us to do as well. Then now i eventually has aware & understand of this words meaning already.

Anyway, i will still keep going with what i expected myself to work in this firm since the day i joined to this firm. God blessing...! hopefully everything will be alright...!

No comments: