Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Paint welcoming to Year 2009

New Year with New Painting and New colourful design for my old house. Been 10 years didnt paint for my old house already. Dunno why, this year suddenly think of want to change a new colourful painting to my wall.

Main colour for this time painting is Sun Yellow, Apple Green, ligth Yellow and light chocolate colour. Kitchen and my bedroom with Apple Green design. While the living room is paiting with Yellow, Chocolate and mixes a little with Apple Green. Another bedroom and backyard are painting with light yellow. But the front door wall side is with Chocolate painting as well.

i was thought that this year is only i paint my house, never thought that my manager and few of my friends also painting their house for this year and preparing for CNY as well.

I was use about 4 days to finished the painting to my house. Here i captured some photo as a memory for 2008 and welcoming to year 2009..

TOday is the New year eve, im sure that many people will going to countdown at the center of KL, well tonite i also hanging out with my buddies for dinner to Kaki corner and maybe going countdown in sg wang..!

Happy New Eve to everyone and Happy welcoming to year 2009... May all my wishes comes true and fulfilling to all my wants on the coming year 2009...!

No comments: