Sunday, February 01, 2009

Prosperous CNY

Prosperous New year was cheer out with frens to Tien Hou Gong. After the reunion dinner, then we are 6 person travel to Tien Hou Gong at 10.30pm to check out the Chinese Big Big tang long.

The nite is so crowded with many visitors, everyone were came here for worship and for fun as well.

Almost every year of CNY, i must be visit to Tien Hou Gong at least two time. ONe time with frens, and one time with my parent.

Well, the first day i came here is on the prosperous day with frens for fun and workship only. The second day came is with Mom, i will do some " Kao QiM " & lighting up the candle for the buddha.

The "Qim" fortune teller was speaking that my this year employment will have some obstacle for achieving my dreams. I have to be patient, and cannot be too showing off myself for all the time in the office, i should wait for the opportunity come with patiently.

Wish the God Blessing..! Everything go smooth..!

No comments: