Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tragical Case..!

This week doesnt seems to be having good mood. Many things happening within this week. A senior colleague was left from JAsco and jump to a new firm, Tuesday was her last day with us. Our department has short of one experienced manpower now. However, just one day of this senior left, then another two colleague are announced that both of them would like to seek for tranfer designation to Logistic shah Alam with immediately. They are dont really interested to stay in the current department anymore since there is the different working style and someitmes some conflict happened among them with the manager. Thats why they are taking this opportunity to seek for transfer their designation to the warehouse. And somemore the Logistic is 5 days working shift only, office is 6 days working alternative.

Well, if they has really transfered, then our department is just 3 person left + manager is just 4 person only. Well, manager doenst seems having a good mood as well for this week. Since 3 person are planned to leaving from him in the same time. I know there is insufficient of manpower in the current situation, hence the manager won't easily to let go his staff unless the staff put down their resignation letter lahh, as i understand this manager's personality.

Just this Wednesday, around 8.20am in the morning, when i go down from my house moving towards to taking my car. Suddenly, i was astonished that i was saw my car get painted by someone ( bullshit ) with the red spray, my whole car was Kena. Urggh..! many people when see my car, also felt so shocked. I really dont understand that we all are living in the same area of residence, the fella still can make my car like shit.

I'm really really down, because i seen my car get somebody painted like suck, i really really felt heart pain. As i taking care to my car with so carefully all the while, nonetheless suddenly get someone played a fool to my car like this. Urghh..!

Well, i cant do anythings to my car at that moment. I just seek for a good fren to help me on this matter because he is a Claim executive and also the estimator in the car care company. Hence i called him for help to claim for the insurance of Own Damage, and then re-painting with white colour again.

However, when we go to take the claim form from the UNI ASIA agency, they were informed me that my car cannot let the third party car care service company to do the claim. Because in the insurance document there is stated with " 106 ", means if Perodua vehicles then need to go back to the Perodua service company to do the claim for me. Outside car care service center cannot touch to my. The insurance won't pay for it.

Haih..! then they give me a nearest Perodua service center address, and ask me to go there to do the claim for my car. Alrite, my fren can't help me on this matter now, thus i force to follow the instruction from the insurance agency and drive my car to this Perodua service center in HULU KELANG. I put my car there, and then took the cab to go home. The claim executive said that my car need about 10 days to get everything done in completely. I have to wait patiently.

Well, i dont have the second choice but to wait lahh. Luckily, i have a new member joined to JASCO on January just. And he is staying in Section 5, so i seek for assists from him to fetch me go office together everyday from Thursday until next Friday. I know i giving trouble to this colleague, but he saying its doesnt matter because the tragical case happened to me, everyone is felt pity to me..:P Thats why he try his best to help me for everything i needed help now.


Feelin- Extremely Down

No comments: